Version 3.02 available
February 04, 2017 · Max
- Web Browser - Web browser upgraded to the latest Chromium. The start/pause workout also triggers YouTubes videos start/pause. The player should be much more stable since it does not depend on flash being installed on your system.
- Video Player - Upgraded to VLC 2.2.4
- Workout Search filter - The filter now keep your last entered values on application startup
Version 2.09 available
January 09, 2017 · Max
- TrainingPeaks - You can now link your TrainingPeaks account to automatically upload your activities.
- Minor bug fixes
Version 2.08 available
November 27, 2016 · Max
- FIT - FIT SDK updated to 20.16, now support left/right balance saving in the fit file.
- ANT+ - ANT+ SDK updated to 3.5
October 15, 2016 · Max
- Prices - Subscription prices decreased! 2.99$/1month, 9.99$/6months, 14.99$/12months.
- I should have more time to work back on the next version of MaximumTrainer. Good cycling!
Version 2.07 available
December 22, 2015 · Max
- Virtual Speed - You can now choose between 'Trainer Speed' or 'Virtual Speed' as your speed source. Virtual Speed is calculated with your power data and other variables (CdA, Weight, 0% Slope) to estimate your outdoor speed (real speed). You can find this option in the Workout options, Widgets, Speed.
- Distance - Total distance was added to the Workout Stats. It is calculated with your virtual speed.
- Strava - Now upload your activity as 'Stationary Trainer'.
- 2.06-->2.07 : Fixed a bug that would cause the clock to start before the workout was started.