October 15, 2016 · Max
- Prices - Subscription prices decreased! 2.99$/1month, 9.99$/6months, 14.99$/12months.
- I should have more time to work back on the next version of MaximumTrainer. Good cycling!
Version 2.07 available
December 22, 2015 · Max
- Virtual Speed - You can now choose between 'Trainer Speed' or 'Virtual Speed' as your speed source. Virtual Speed is calculated with your power data and other variables (CdA, Weight, 0% Slope) to estimate your outdoor speed (real speed). You can find this option in the Workout options, Widgets, Speed.
- Distance - Total distance was added to the Workout Stats. It is calculated with your virtual speed.
- Strava - Now upload your activity as 'Stationary Trainer'.
- 2.06-->2.07 : Fixed a bug that would cause the clock to start before the workout was started.
Version 2.05 available
October 27, 2015 · Max
- Radio - Added a toolbar with Hotkeys for easier radio control during a workout.
- Workout Editor - Now possible to enter a target in bpm or %LTHR.
- FIT file format updated to the latest FIT version (16.20).
Version 2.04 available
September 10, 2015 · Max
Studio Mode (Beta)
- Added a new mode for Multiplayer, ride up to 25 users on the same screen!
- Power/HeartRate targets are adjusted for each user with their FTP/LTHR. A Fit file is created for each user.
- Multiple Trainer Control possible with ANT+ FE-C.
- Doing a group FTP Test will update the FTP/LTHR values for each user in the Studio page automatically.
- For more information, check this post.
- You can now use as many ANT+ Sticks as you want! Useful if you are in a big room with users away from each others, have obstacles in the way or just want to improve your reception. No more dropouts! Read this post for more information.
- ANT+ reworked for Multiplayer, ANT+ message reception improved using ANT Continuous Scanning Mode instead of dedicated channels. This mode use more cpu/battery so make sure your laptop is plugged in.
- ANT+ Pairing has been improved, you can now choose between a pairing that stops when one device is found or a multiple device scan.
- ANT+ Pairing UI simplified, you only need to pair your Power Meter once even if it provides Cadence/Speed.
- Added an option to enable/disable ANT+ FE-C Trainer control.
- Added a new option that let the Workout Window be forced on top of other Windows.
- Added options to customize the Workout graph (Workout Settings, Graph, General).
- Settings and sensors have been put back to their default values. Settings are now saved on the cloud.
- You can now link your Strava/SelfLoops account with MaximumTrainer. Your workout history (.fit file) will be uploaded automatically after a workout. Join the Strava Club!
- KICKR trainer control is no longer supported. With the recent ANT+ changes, it was no longer possible to control the KICKR. Wahoo has plan to release FE-C Trainer control for later. We are sorry for KICKR users, if you subscribed before today and use a KICKR, a full refund is possible by contacting us.
- HotKeys added to facilitate Workout Control. See this post
- Added new Workouts from the excellent coach Rachel Ruby Zambrano. More to come!
- Various UI adjusted to fit on smaller resolution display.
- 2.03 --> 2.04 - Fixed a bug with PowerCurve not calculating power data.
- Courses section disabled until it's completed. Multiplayer will be completed first since it was the most requested feature.
Version 2.02 available
July 17, 2015 · Max
- Added a new feature, 'Repeat Changer' - Let you change the targets inside a Repeat loop. Check this forum post for more details.
- Now possible to flag an Interval as 'Test Interval'. Doing so will not put your Trainer into ErgMode during this Interval.
- Drag and drop of Intervals will now work with any Interval column.
- Wheel Circumference moved to the profile Tab.
- CdA Estimator added in the profile Tab (for future Virtual Speed calculation).
- FE-C Trainers/CompuTrainer now use Slope Mode at 0% when in Free Ride Mode and Test Intervals.
- Added How To Guides in the forums.