Version 3.04 available
March 04, 2017 · Max
- Power Curve - Added a power curve for the Turbo Muin 2014+ edition.
- Internet Radio - Added new ones from http://www.rautemusik.fm
- Error message on application close for some users.
- Linking Strava account problem when 'remember me' was selected.
- First Interval time in the .fit file was showing more time than the actual interval.
Version 3.03 available
February 06, 2017 · Max
- Workout Menu - The Workout menu was deleted by mistake, it is now back
- Installation problem - Multiple users had problem installing the last version. If you still have problem, make sure you install
the C++ 2015 Redistributable (x86 version) on Windows. Check the image below, you should have this entry if you have it installed. Report any error you are having to email@example.com so we can try to help you.
- Bonus Time - Added 1 month subscription to everyone to make up for the time lost.
Version 3.02 available
February 04, 2017 · Max
- Web Browser - Web browser upgraded to the latest Chromium. The start/pause workout also triggers YouTubes videos start/pause. The player should be much more stable since it does not depend on flash being installed on your system.
- Video Player - Upgraded to VLC 2.2.4
- Workout Search filter - The filter now keep your last entered values on application startup
Version 2.09 available
January 09, 2017 · Max
- TrainingPeaks - You can now link your TrainingPeaks account to automatically upload your activities.
- Minor bug fixes
Version 2.08 available
November 27, 2016 · Max
- FIT - FIT SDK updated to 20.16, now support left/right balance saving in the fit file.
- ANT+ - ANT+ SDK updated to 3.5